Sometimes it can be very difficult to balance work, kids, meal prep, getting the right amount of sleep, let alone factoring exercise into that equation.
Exercise is generally the last thing we think about on our to do list. It often slips through the cracks even though it’s one of the most important
things to schedule.
It’s a common misconception that working out will make you more tired and sluggish, leaving you tired and worn out for the day ahead. Working out can actually
give you more energy for the day you just have to make time for it. It can be hard to fit exercise into your crazy day but there are ways to make it
- Wake up early. You only have to give up an extra 30 minutes of sleep and start your day with a walk around the neighborhood or on the treadmill.
- Make a plan. It’ll take you five minutes to work our your schedule and fit in some exercise somewhere.
- Make everyday activities count. Mop or vacuum the floor faster to get your heart going. Add mowing the lawn to your fitness, or even start tending
to your garden, another project that takes work and works out your body.
- Be active in your downtime. Jump on the vibration machine while you watch your shows or catch up on the news. Have your treadmill in view of
the TV so you can walk while watching a movie. If you don’t have that option you can always do weights or sit ups, lunges and squats while you
- Spend more time off screen. Your phones, TVs, tablets etc. can suck up so much time. You can spend hours surfing the net or scrolling through
social media when you can be bettering your bodies.
- Include people. Grab a friend and your dog and go for a walk or take the kids for a bike ride. Spending time with family and stay fit can go
hand in hand.
There are so many ways to make the most of the time you have. Make the most of your time with these tips and try to have fun while doing it.