It can be hard to eat healthy at times, especially when you feel like you’re missing out on your favourite foods. There are so many healthy options out
there for all the foods you miss.
You wouldn’t think someone who’s eating healthy would be able to eat cheesecake but that’s not true. There are so many healthy and skinny options out there.
Here’s one for Mini New York Cheesecakes:
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup non-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1.5 packets of Stevia
- Use your food processor to blend dates, cashews and vanilla. Blend until mixture resembles dough.
TIP: If the mixture has trouble sticking together, add water as needed
- Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Disperse crust mixture evenly into the min muffin tin. Press down until solid
- Blend cream cheese, Greek yoghurt, vanilla, honey, stevia until mixed evenly
- Place the mixture on top of the crust evenly
- Cover with Gladwrap and freeze overnight.
Eating healthy doesn’t mean getting rid of all your favourite foods, give some new ones a try.