Even though it’s cooling down, headaches are something that can come on occasionally and there are ways to relieve them.
- Drink water. It may seem like the simplest thing but headaches can be caused by dehydration. Staying hydrated is key. If you feel a headache coming
on make sure you drink up.
- Give yourself a scalp massage. Research has been done that shows giving yourself a massage at the base of your skull can relieve headache pain.
- Stretch. Headaches can be caused my muscle tension. A few neck stretches can relieve some of the tension
- Watermelon. Eating watermelon can help ease your headache because of its high water content.
- Massage peppermint oil onto your temples, back of your jaw and forehead. Peppermint oil can promote blood flow, which can get things moving in your
- Take deep breaths. When you feel pain you body gets stressed so taking deep breaths can be the first step into easing the tension.
- Drink ginger tea. Ginger had anti-inflammatory properties that could ease some of the pain.
Headaches can be quite annoying and painful but it’s best to not stress yourself out and to try these remedies to get rid of it.