Exercises with your baby
It can be hard to juggle exercising as a mum, especially as a new mum but there are ways to make it work. There are so many different options and exercises
you can try. It can be hard to find the motivation but having options can make it easier.
- Go for a walk. Put the little one in the pram and go for a walk around your neighborhood or Local Park.
- Lunges. Hold you baby as you do your lunges. You can also use a baby carrier as you do this one.
- Squats. Strap on your baby with the baby carrier and do your squats. If it’s easier you can do them along a wall.
- Sit-ups. Place your baby on your legs as you raise your body from the ground.
- Push-ups. Lay your baby down on the mat as you do your push ups.
There are so many regular exercises that you can do as a new mum. Adding your baby into your workout doesn’t have to be hard. Don’t forget that your doing
a great job and small progress is still progress.