It can be hard to lose weight when you lack the motivation and tend to be quite lazy. Most days you might not feel like working out and you just want to
stay in bed and watch movies. There are some tips and tricks to lose weight if you tend to laze around more than most.
- Don’t drink up all your calories.Soft drink, iced tea and even juice all have high amounts of sugar in them so the best way to lose weight is to avoid these things. If you can
cut out all the sugary drink you’ll be able to see a positive change in your weight.
- Avoid packaged and fast foodProcessed food is usually loaded with calories so it’s best to avoid it. If you find yourself eating fast food often, try cutting it out.
- Use a bottle water trackerDrinking water is a must in any case but using a bottle that tracks how much water you’ve had can help you make sure you’re drinking enough.
- Have tortillas, lean meat and veggies on handHaving these items is great because they’re all low calories and easy to make into a meal. Preparing the meat ahead of time allows you to grab
some when you need it.
- Use smaller bowls and platesPortion control is important. It’s so easy to over eat and having bigger plates and bowls than you need is a great way to do this. Using smaller
bowls and plates give you the impression that you’re eating more.
Using these tips and tricks will help the less motivated to stay motivated and lose weight.