Must-have accessories while you workout
Share This Article
To get the most enjoyment and use out of your treadmill consider having the following things on or around the treadmill:
- As we head into Spring, make the most of your Air Cool Console Fan! In Summer, consider adding a pedestal fan which you can place in front of the treadmill to provide extra cooling breeze like that naturally found outdoors.
- Plug in your MP3/iPod/iPhone or turn on the TV to provide motivational music or programs that can help keep your mind active while you're exercising.
- Use your Polar heart rate monitor to exercise in your Target Heat Rate zone…no more, no less.
- A dry hand towel to wipe your brow when you inevitably start to perspire.
- Water for hydration
- Perhaps a poster with words of wisdom, or a photo showing your ideal weight to keep the goal alive!